ADP understands the trends driving the evolving workplace, allowing us to build adaptive tools that help our clients work better. Here’s a look at key trends and how ADP is addressing them.
Evolution of work
The growth of the gig economy and the emergence of agile organizations are major factors in the changing workplace.
- Our WorkMarket product helps our clients hire, organize and pay freelancers strategically and efficiently, and manages them through an entire project lifecycle.
Evolution of pay
80 percent of employees prefer direct deposit and real-time pay. In addition, increasing numbers of workers would like to choose how often they get paid. Understanding preferences like these is critical to attracting and keeping key employees.
Through our products and services, we have insight into how people get paid, and how they spend. ADP has a unique ability to deliver pay and financial wellness solutions to end users, putting us at the forefront of the evolution of pay.
- Global Cash Card is an industry-leading HCM and digital payment platform that enables person-centric, on-demand pay vs. loans against future earnings.
- Wisely is our new financial wellness app that empowers workers to gain control of their financial life.
Evolution of HR
While the world of human resources is becoming more analytical and data driven, companies are increasing focus on talent development and employee engagement.
- DataCloud is a powerful data analysis tool that allows companies to leverage the world’s richest, most accurate dataset: anonymized data from 30 million workers in more than 90,000 organizations across the United States. For instance, companies can benchmark data to find the most qualified candidates and develop a competitive compensation package in line with industry standards.
Evolution of business
While the workforce continues to globalize, organizations are faced with tightening labor markets and growing regulatory pressures.
- Celergo was strategically acquired by ADP in 2018. ADP Celergo offers managed payroll services through a platform to simplify and help ensure accurate sourcing, managing, and delivery of payroll services for mid-sized organizations across multiple countries.
- ADP GlobalView helps to process payroll on time and accurately for large enterprise global workforces. Multi-country organizations get the benefit of local experts who know the language while meeting country-specific compliance rules.
Evolution of tech
ADP research shows that today’s global companies use more than 30 applications or vendors to fulfill their HCM needs. At the same time, we are witnessing the rise of artificial intelligence (AI) across enterprises.
- ADP Marketplace currently hosts 280+ apps that help clients automate their HR processes.
- Large volumes of HCM transactions provide ample opportunities for automation, and ADP is pioneering the field of AI robotics and machine learning for HCM. We are already using AI-driven machine learning in a variety of use-cases across the entire client lifecycle, while carefully researching and testing further applications.
StandOut: Accelerating Performance Through Engagement
Employee engagement is increasingly seen as an essential element of a highly productive, agile organization of the future. To support this, we have implemented StandOut, an employee engagement and performance management tool that makes it easier for team leaders to understand and unlock the full potential of their team members’ strengths. This platform recognizes that today’s employees often work beyond their departments, in dynamic, cross-functional and self-forming teams while also facilitating coaching and team leadership. See our accelerating performance section for more details.